Basketball training has been postponed this week (April 24) due to gym complications.
Will resume next week. Emails to follow
Home of DAC SportsFor 66 years, DAC Sports has been providing opportunities for kids in the Bayside, Whitestone, Flushing, Little Neck and Douglaston area. DAC is a non profit organization that is dedicated to providing the children of our neighborhood with quality sports programs.
We offer recreational baseball, basketball and flag football programs for children from 5-17 years old, and AAU travel programs for select baseball and basketball players!
DAC Basketball offers one of the largest recreational basketball programs in Queens with over 450 children in age groups from 5 to 17 years old. Teams are drafted to enable balanced team competition. All games are played in local school gyms. Every child is guaranteed playing time. Limited number of players per team.
Regular Season: November - March
Summer Session: July - September
Boys Divisions: 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-17
Girls Divisions: 5-6, 9-11, 12-14
All DAC baseball games are played at local North East Queens Fields.
Children ages 5-15.
- Children from ages 5 to 6 years old will start with T-Ball and end with coach pitching
- Children from ages 7-8 years old will play machine pitched.
- Minors: Ages 9-10 years old
- Majors: Ages 11-12 years old
- Junior Ponies: Ages 13-15 years old
DAC has teamed up with the NFL to be part of a national youth Flag Football League program. We participate in NFL Play 60.
With over 500 children in our program, the program is open to children aged 5-17. Teams are assembled through shape ups for a balanced competition.
Season: September through November.
- All games played at one central location.
- Every child guaranteed playing time.
- Our travel teams have participated in tournaments in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia and Boston